The Triennial [is] a big milestone to look forward to in terms of bringing our community back from the darkest days of the pandemic.
The New York Times | October 22, 2020
There is a pivotal message in the exhibition and it is one that stresses the global nature of all cultures.
South China Morning Post | October 10, 2020
The biennial we will remember during this epoch of volatility and white noise is the one that takes us to task, as individuals and a civilization undergoing transformation at a warp speed.
CoBo Social | September 1, 2020
Art builds bridges in this time when bridges are being demolished and we hope the triennial will be a kind of mental guide and inspiration to help every one of us resist isolation and loneliness.
Orientations Magazine | September/October 2020
Korean artist Mina Cheon has launched a new digital initiative dubbed Eat Chocopie Together, in which she implores the public to share the treat virtually with a friend “for global peace,” to help those affected by the coronavirus, and to combat anti-Asian racism.
The Art Newspaper | August 17, 2020
What really gets me out of bed is having the opportunity and privilege to talk to artists as part of my job, to see their work develop over time, and still be surprised each day by their art.
Hyperallergic | July 27, 2020
- The Art Newspaper Reports Inaugural Asia Society Triennial to Finally Open With New Programming Following the Pandemic and BLM Protests
- The New York Times: A First-Time Survey of Asian Art Gets a Second Chance to Dazzle
- Robb Report Profiles Triennial Artist Jordan Nassar
- The Wall Street Journal: A New Festival Brings Asian Art to New York (subscription required)
- ArtReview Asia's Autumn Exhibitions Around the World
- Harper's Bazaar Rounds Up the 10 Best Art, Film, Music, and Dance Events in October
- Hyperallergic's Concise New York Art Guide for October
- South China Morning Post Reports Asian Art Showcase at Asia Society Museum in New York Casts a Wide Net
- The Art Newspaper: Time for the Asian American Dream (PDF)
- Ocula Features Sun Xun's Illustrated Declaration of Independence for Asia Society Triennial
- Cobosocial Asks What Will It Take for the Biennial to Stay Relevant?
- 'We Do Not Dream Alone': Orientations Interviews Boon Hui Tan
- The Art Newspaper Reports on Choco Pies For Peace: Artist Mina Cheon and Asia Society Triennial Invite the Public to Share a Virtual Treat
- Artnet News Editors' Picks Features Talking Dreams Session 3 with Mina Cheon
- Hyperallergic Interviews Boon Hui Tan
- Artnet News Editors' Picks Features A Meditation on Solidarity and Hope With Huang Ruo and Shelley Monroe Huang
- Artnet News Editors' Picks Features Talking Dreams Session 1 With Jordan Nassar
- Artsy Publishes New Dates for Art-World Events Postponed Due to COVID-19 Includes Asia Society Triennial
- The Art Newspaper Announces Asia Society Triennial Pushed to October
- Artnet Art Industry News Publishes New Dates for Inaugural Asia Society Triennial
- Forbes Reports Inaugural Asia Society Triennial Pushing back Opening to Fall 2020
- ArtAsiaPacific: Asia Society Announced Title and Artist Lineup for Inaugural Triennial
- Artforum: Asia Society Triennial Releases List for Inaugural Edition
- The New York Times Covers the Announcement of a Contemporary Art Triennial for 2020
- Asia Society Triennial and Artist Mina Cheon Launch 'Eat Chocopie Together'
- Asia Society Museum Announces New Dates for Inaugural Triennial
- Dreaming Together: New-York Historical Society and Asia Society Museum
- Asia Society Triennial to Feature over 40 Artists from 19 Countries
- Artist Commissions Announced for Asia Society Triennial in NYC
- Asia Society Announces Inaugural Triennial in NYC