Plan Your Visit
Asia Society and Museum
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021
General Inquiries: 212-288-6400
Box Office: 212-517-ASIA (2742) or https://tickets.asiasociety.org
Museum: Tuesday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m., Friday 11 a.m.–9 p.m. (mid-September through June). Closed Mondays and major holidays.
AsiaStore: Monday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m. Closed major holidays.
Garden Court Café: Tuesday–Sunday, lunch (and weekend brunch) served 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m. (last seating at 2:30 p.m.). For reservations, please call 212-570-5202. Closed Mondays and major holidays.
$12.00; $10.00 for seniors and $7.00 for students with ID; free for members and persons under 16. Free for visitors with disabilities and a person accompanying them.
Asia Society Museum is free on Fridays from 6–9 p.m. Free Friday evenings are suspended in summer when the Museum closes at 6 p.m.
A mobile phone audio tour is included in the price of admission.
Admission is not required to visit AsiaStore or the Garden Court Café.
6 train to East 68th Street/Hunter College; F or Q to East 63rd Street/Lexington Avenue.
M1, M2, M3, M4 to Madison Avenue and East 70th Street; M101, M102 to Lexington Avenue and East 70th Street; M30 to Park and 72nd; M66 to Park Avenue and 68th Street.
Daily Exhibition Tours
Tuesday through Sunday at 2:00 pm. Friday also at 6:30 pm. (Friday 6:30 pm tours are suspended from July 4 through mid-September.)
Asia Society invites your group to enjoy a special experience of the Asia Society Museum. Plan a visit for groups of 20 or more adults and enjoy discounted admission price and personalized tour planning assistance from our expert staff.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please call 212-327-9237.
- Please do not touch the artwork.
- No eating or drinking outside of the Garden Court Café except during special events. No outside food is permitted.
- Mobile phone use is permitted in the museum to access exhibition audio guides. Photography, without flash, is permitted in the building's public spaces (in AsiaStore with staff approval) and in the museum galleries unless otherwise indicated by the following symbol.
- Bags, umbrellas, and large packages must be checked while visiting the galleries or AsiaStore.
- Please note that our coat check is open to visitors to Asia Society Museum/AsiaStore/Garden Court Café, and to Asia Society event attendees only. Coat check will only accept coats and small packages. We will not accept luggage (suitcases or carry-on bags).
- No pets or animals are allowed into the building with the exception of service animals. No bicycles (including folding bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.) are allowed into the building; coat check will not accept any of these items as checkable items.
- Asia Society is a smoke-free environment.
Violations of the above restrictions may result in removal from the building without refund.
Sketching and Copying
Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all galleries of Asia Society. The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens, or watercolors is not permitted at any time. Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only on Museum-supervised tours that specifically authorize their use. While sketching, please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy.
Please inquire at the Reception Desk for any assistance you may require. Asia Society Museum and its programs are accessible to people using wheelchairs. Wheelchairs are available for use during your visit. A limited number of assistive listening devices, headsets, and neckloops are available for most programs at Asia Society. Large-font audio tour scripts are available at the Reception Desk. Large-font exhibition labels are available outside the Museum galleries.
Asia Society Museum offers free admission to our galleries for visitors with disabilities and a person accompanying them.