Plan Your Visit
Coming to an in-person program or to visit the Museum? Please note that masks are recommended, but not required at Asia Society public events, in the Museum, and at AsiaStore. You may review our safety protocols and visitor guidelines here.
All visitors to the building must pass through a security check.
Hours and admission
Currently on view at Asia Society Museum is the exhibition Comparative Hell: Arts of Asian Underworlds.
The Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Timed tickets may be reserved online in advance; walk-ins are also accepted.
Admission is $12; $7 for seniors and students with ID; and free for persons under age 16. Admission is free all day on Fridays.
Asia Society Members receive free Museum admission, 10% off at AsiaStore, and a number of additional benefits. Learn more here.
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
AsiaStore does not require an admission fee to enter. You may also shop online any time at AsiaStore.org.
Garden Court Café
The Garden Court Café is currently closed.
Purchase Timed Tickets
Asia Society Members
Asia Society and Museum
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021
General Inquiries: 212-288-6400
Box Office: 212-517-ASIA (2742)
6 train to East 68th Street/Hunter College; F or Q to East 63rd Street/Lexington Avenue.
M1, M2, M3, M4 to Madison Avenue and East 70th Street; M101, M102 to Lexington Avenue and East 70th Street; M30 to Park and 72nd; M66 to Park Avenue and 68th Street.
Limited on-street metered and unmetered parking is available in the neighborhood.
For additional options, visit http://nyc.bestparking.com.
Docent-led tours of our exhibitions are regularly offered. Please inquire at the front desk to join these tours, which are free with admission. Docent tours are available at 2 p.m. on the following dates:
March 21 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Please do not touch the artwork.
- Eating or drinking on the premises is not currently permitted.
- Mobile phone use is permitted in the museum to access exhibition audio guides. Photography, without flash, is permitted in the building's public spaces (in AsiaStore with staff approval) and in the museum galleries unless otherwise indicated by the following symbol.
- Coat check is currently closed. Please do not bring large bags with you on your visit.
- No pets or animals are allowed into the building with the exception of service animals. No bicycles (including folding bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.) are allowed into the building.
- Asia Society is a smoke-free environment.
- Visitors may show their SNAP/EBT card to receive free Museum admission for up to 4 guests.
Sketching and Copying
Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all galleries of Asia Society. The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens, or watercolors is not permitted at any time. Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only on Museum-supervised tours that specifically authorize their use. While sketching, please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy.
Please inquire at the Reception Desk for any assistance you may require. Asia Society Museum and its programs are accessible to people using wheelchairs. Wheelchairs are available for use during your visit. A limited number of assistive listening devices, headsets, and neckloops are available for most programs at Asia Society. Large-font audio tour scripts and exhibition labels are available at the Reception Desk. Museum admission is free for visitors with disabilities and a person accompanying them.