Plan Your Visit
Coming to an in-person program or to visit the Museum? Please take a moment to review our safety protocols and visitor guidelines before you arrive. All staff and visitors over the age of two are required to wear masks onsite.
We look forward to welcoming you to our current exhibitions:
- Mirror Image: A Transformation of Chinese Identity presenting 19 artworks by seven artists, born in mainland China in the 1980s
- Visionary Legacies: A Tribute to Harold J. Newman comprising new media works from our contemporary art collection
Please note these exhibitions include mature content and video that may trigger photosensitive seizures.
Purchase Timed Tickets
Asia Society and Museum
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021
General Inquiries: 212-288-6400
Box Office: 212-517-ASIA (2742)
Wednesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Shop online any time at AsiaStore.org.
Garden Court Café
The Garden Court Café is currently closed.
6 train to East 68th Street/Hunter College; F or Q to East 63rd Street/Lexington Avenue.
M1, M2, M3, M4 to Madison Avenue and East 70th Street; M101, M102 to Lexington Avenue and East 70th Street; M30 to Park and 72nd; M66 to Park Avenue and 68th Street.
Daily Exhibition Tours
Group tours are currently on pause but will resume soon. Please check back for details.
- Please do not touch the artwork.
- Eating or drinking on the premises is not currently permitted.
- Mobile phone use is permitted in the museum to access exhibition audio guides. Photography, without flash, is permitted in the building's public spaces (in AsiaStore with staff approval) and in the museum galleries unless otherwise indicated by the following symbol.
- Coat check is currently closed. Please do not bring large bags with you on your visit.
- No pets or animals are allowed into the building with the exception of service animals. No bicycles (including folding bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.) are allowed into the building.
- Asia Society is a smoke-free environment.
Violations of the above restrictions may result in removal from the building.
Sketching and Copying
Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all galleries of Asia Society. The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens, or watercolors is not permitted at any time. Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only on Museum-supervised tours that specifically authorize their use. While sketching, please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy.
Please inquire at the Reception Desk for any assistance you may require. Asia Society Museum and its programs are accessible to people using wheelchairs. Wheelchairs are available for use during your visit. A limited number of assistive listening devices, headsets, and neckloops are available for most programs at Asia Society. Large-font audio tour scripts and exhibition labels are available at the Reception Desk. Museum admission is free for visitors with disabilities and a person accompanying them.