Children’s Film Festival Seattle 2013 Day 2: Animal KingdomVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Family Flix @ Asia Society
The internationally lauded Children’s Film Festival Seattle returns to Asia Society Texas Center for more films overflowing with adventure and glee, wonder and magic. Now in its 8th year, the Festival has become one of the largest and most respected film festivals dedicated to children and their families. This year, curator Elizabeth Shepherd and her colleagues have created feasts for the eyes that take us from China to Colombia.
This program of beautiful animation is designed to delight kids who love critters both large and small. Enjoy the antics of elephants, birds, foxes, mice, pigs, hedgehogs, dogs and cats, and meet a seriously hardworking ant!
Ages 4 and up. Three films, in Dutch and German, with English subtitles, but dialogue is not needed for understanding. Running time: 56 minutes.
- Ginjas Zepe. Dir: Santana and Humberto Santana, Portugal.
- Papa’s Boy. Dir: Leevi Lemmetty, UK/Poland/Finland.
- Now You Know It Anyway. Dir: Bastiaan Schravendeel, The Netherlands.
- Miriam’s Food Processor. Dir: Andres Tenusaar, Estonia.
- Cat Immersion Project starring Maga. Dir: Barzallo Sockemtickem, USA.
- Umba-Umba. Dir: Konstantin Brilliantov, Russia.
- Boxie and Bully: How They Knitted A Scarf for Winter. Dir: Lenka Eperová and Lenka Zemanová, Czech Republic.
- Dress to Impress. Dir: Falk Schuster, Germany.
- Chinti. Dir: Natalia Mirzoyan, Russia.
- The Night of the Elephant. Dir: Sandra Schiessl, Germany.
The Jade Stone Café Special
Show your ticket stub for a 10% discount at The Jade Stone Café (one discount per table).
Video: Trailer for Film Featured in Animal Kingdom
Education programs at Asia Society Texas Center are made possible
by support the Reliant Energy Charitable Foundation. Additional support
provided by Asia Society contributors and members.