Health and Safety
We remain dedicated to the well-being of our friends, volunteers, staff, and city. We have prepared the below safety and health protocols in line with local, state, and federal guidelines, and in close coordination with our Houston Museum District colleagues.
Protocols and procedures include:
- All surfaces are being thoroughly deep-cleaned and sanitized following CDC recommendations.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are installed throughout the building.
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers, please review the following protocols in preparing for your visit:
- Some programs may require proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Please review event details carefully.
- Physical distancing between parties is recommended.
- Guests exhibiting any signs of illness are required to exit the building and asked to return on a future date.
- Large bags are not permitted inside the building. Coat/bag check is not available.
We are committed to providing a safe place for excellent programming, and we look forward to seeing you.
Updated August 24, 2022.