“I am pleased to support Asia Society Texas’s Legacy Circle because its mission is compelling and critically important.”
– Mickey Rosenau
Join the Legacy Circle at Asia Society Texas (“AST”) by establishing a planned gift.
The Legacy Circle ensures diverse cultural programming for future generations at AST. AST is one of Houston’s only cultural and educational destination that honors the vibrant cultures and perspectives of Asians and Asian Americans through the following programmatic pillars: business and policy, education and outreach, exhibitions, and performing arts and culture.
Planned gifts not only help sustain long-term support for AST’s work, but they also provide a special opportunity for contributors to leave a meaningful legacy reflecting their values and beliefs. In addition, AST’s Legacy Circle benefits include the following:
- Printed and online donor recognition
- 2 tickets to AST’s annual Huffington Award Dinner
- Invitations to select private events
Ways to Give
Asia Society Texas is able to accept a planned gift in a variety of ways. Examples include:
- Establishing an Endowed Fund to support a general or specific program
- Life insurance policy charitable beneficiary designation
- IRA charitable beneficiary designation
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
- A bequest in a will
- Art or other tangible personal property*
*Accepted at the discretion of Asia Society Texas
Gift Intention Letter
For more information about Planned Giving at Asia Society Texas, please contact Saleena Jafry, Director of Development, at 713.496.9939 or SJafry@asiasociety.org.
All inquiries are confidential. Please consult your financial advisor(s) when considering your philanthropic goals.