First Friday: Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage MonthVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Free admission, fun, and culture in honor of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.
Kick off Asian Pacific American Heritage Month at our biggest First Friday of the year and enjoy free admission to Asia Society Museum's exhibition Unknown Tibet: The Tucci Expeditions and Buddhist Painting! The museum stays open late from 6–9 p.m., offering free admission, exhibition tours, drink specials, late night shopping at AsiaStore, and special activities inspired by Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.
- FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION
- EXHIBITION TOURS of Unknown Tibet: The Tucci Expeditions and Buddhist Painting
- SAKE TASTING & JAPANESE OKAKI CRACKERS provided by Wismettac Asian Foods
- BEER TASTING provided by Bira 91
- DRINK SPECIALS by Great Performances
- ASIASTORE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
Free admission. Cash bar.
Exhibitions on view at the museum:
Unknown Tibet: The Tucci Expeditions and Buddhist Painting, through May 20, 2018
Stunning paintings collected by Giuseppe Tucci during his 1926–1948 expeditions to Tibet, on view for the first time in the United States. Presented together with striking photography taken during Tucci's travels.
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021