Get in Touch
Become a Passport Member at Asia Society Switzerland
Our Passport Community is made up of Asia-connected individuals who generously support Asia Society Switzerland's mission to further Asia competence in Switzerland. By becoming a Passport Member, you enable our critical work in building a dialogue between Switzerland and Asia and fostering an understanding of the ongoing changes in Asia, which already now are having an impact on our daily lives.
Support Asia Society Switzerland’s Mission
Asia Society Switzerland's mission is to increase Asia Competence in Switzerland: To foster knowledge and understanding of Asia and Asian issues, to analyse the big changes underway in Asia and their impact on us, and to showcase the views and thinking of Asian countries, governments and societies – accurately, but not uncritically. Across the fields of arts and culture, education and policy, business and technology, we provide insights, promote collaboration and contribute to a deeper understanding of the most dynamic and fastest-growing region in the world.
Join the Conversation
As a Passport Member of Asia Society Switzerland, you get access to an unparalleled network of knowledge and experts from around the world. You receive personal invitations to unique events and art tours, as well as to Executive Roundtables and private receptions with international experts and opinion leaders. You also have complimentary access to our members-only events, for you and one guest. Our Passport membership is priced at CHF 1'500/12 months.
Get in Touch
For inquiries on becoming an Asia Society Switzerland Passport Member or to make a personal appointment, please fill in this short form, or contact Madelaine Wiebalck, Executive Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 79 399 94 02.
Past Passport Events
- Executive Roundtable: Japan in 2022 26 Jan 2022
- Executive Roundtable: Democratizing Technology and Data 8 Nov 2021
- Art Tour: Castle Mauensee and the Sigg Collection 23 Sept 2021
- Executive Roundtable: How To Run a Strategy Without a Handbook 15 Sept 2021
- Executive Roundtable: How to Work as an International NGO in China 1 Sept 2021
- Executive Roundtable: One (Quite Extraordinary) Year at the Museum Rietberg 16 July 2021
- Executive Roundtable: What Swiss Businesses Can Learn From Asia 25 May 2021
- Executive Roundtable: Free Trade in Asia 16 Mar 2021
- Executive Roundtable: China’s Influence in the World 28 Jan 2021
- Executive Roundtable: Why Switzerland Needs A China Strategy 19 Oct 2020
- Executive Roundtable with the Hon. Kevin Rudd 14 Oct 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Dr. Jing Xiao, Chief Scientist at Ping An 8 Oct 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Prof. David Chiavacci 22 Sep 2020
- Art Tour at Castle Mauensee and the Sigg Collection 3 Sep 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Duncan Clark 9 Jun 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Tomohiko Taniguchi 21 Apr 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Dan Rosen 14 Apr 2020
- Executive Roundtable with Sebastian Heilmann 11 Mar 2020