Health and Safety Protocols
Asia Society is working to provide a safe space and reduce risk for our visitors. We continue to monitor and abide by federal, state, and city guidelines to inform our operations.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to covid during your visit. Those visiting do so at their own risk of such exposure.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Additional online resources about our exhibitions may be found here. Almost all of our programs are recorded and posted on our website within a few days of occurring.
During your visit
- Face coverings are recommended but not required.
- Masks are available at the front desk for those who need them.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
- Please follow the instructions of security guards and other Asia Society staff.
- All visitors are required to follow these safety protocols. Your cooperation is appreciated. Asia Society reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.