E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Coordinator
AsiaStore, Asia Society’s award winning decorative arts boutique and bookstore, is a unique and dynamic retail environment that showcases the modern Asian lifestyle. With a commitment to featuring the renowned brands of Asia and promoting emerging design talent, AsiaStore is at the forefront of presenting the best in Asian design and literature.
AsiaStore is seeking a creative, technically skilled, retail savvy individual with expertise in e-commerce, social media, and digital marketing. The position requires an innovative, entrepreneurial individual with exemplary knowledge of and experience with online retail and outreach marketing to strategically expand AsiaStore’s E-commerce and social media presence and bring in a new customer base. This individual will play an active role in re-conceptualizing AsiaStore’s website; transitioning AsiaStore.org to a platform commerce platform; creating content and developing campaigns for AsiaStore’s social media platforms and e-commerce. The successful individual will know how to build revenue and audience, working creating with a limited marketing budget.
- Assisting with website redesign
- Spearheading transition of existing site to Big Commerce as a new E-commerce platform
- Tailoring portfolio of E-commerce offerings to make it a platform for growth – including through partnerships with designers, authors and communication initiatives
- Implementing a digital strategy to improve traffic, sales and optimization of the E-commerce site, leveraging Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud tools
- Identifying and implementing new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, customer interactions, and touchpoints
- Developing content and coordinating marketing, email, social media, and website campaigns
- Updating, maintaining website and social media platforms
- Expanding online customer base and driving revenue
- Member and customer stewardship through strategic outreach
- Monitoring and analyzing online metrics, tracking campaigns and reporting on website statistics and key performance indicators
- Working with Asia Society’s Salesforce team to create Dashboards and reports
- Billing, invoicing tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Retail Marketing or related fields and 2-3 years related work experience in E-commerce management and digital marketing
- Proven knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail industry (with a strong focus on E-commerce and digital marketing)
- Experience working on an E-commerce operation with entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrable experience coordinating marketing, email, social media, and website campaigns
- Expertise in customer journey management, and digital communications
- Adept at managing social media platforms
- Proficient photography skills
This position is part-time, working 20 hours per week.
ABOUT ASIA SOCIETY:
Founded in 1956, Asia Society’s purpose is to navigate shared futures for Asia and the world across policy, arts and culture, education, sustainability, business, and technology. We provide a platform for dialogue and encourage a diversity of views as we try to find the most effective ways forward. Headquartered in New York City, the organization has 12 other Centers around the world, a global staff of 235, and an annual global operating budget in excess of $44m.
Asia Society is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that engaging staff, interns, and volunteers with diverse backgrounds enables us to better realize our mission of navigating shared futures.
Asia Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, all interested applicants must submit a completed application to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A completed application must include:
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Subject line containing: job title