COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Asia Society is working to provide a safe space and reduce risk for our visitors. We continue to monitor and abide by federal, state, and city guidelines to inform our operations.
Timed ticket entry
Asia Society offers timed ticketing to the Asia Society Museum. We accept walk-ins or you may reserve tickets online.
Before your visit
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present.
- Coat check is currently closed. Please do not bring large bags with you on your visit.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the premises.
- Asia Society implements staff health checks and regular COVID-19 testing. We have established a more frequent cleaning routine and installed hand-sanitizer stations throughout the building.
During your visit
- Face coverings are recommended but not required.
- Masks are available at the front desk for those who need them. Following Federal guidelines, face coverings should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nose.
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entry points and at stations throughout the building.
- Please follow the instructions of security guards and other Asia Society staff.
- All visitors are required to follow these safety protocols. Your cooperation is appreciated. Asia Society reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.