The enjoyment of all visitors is of paramount importance to Asia Society Hong Kong Center (ASHK). Please note the ASHK guidelines to ensure a pleasant visit for everyone.
In light of COVID-19, we have implemented special precautionary measures to ensure the public’s health and safety. All visitors are required to use the LeaveHomeSafe app or register personal information at the main entrance upon arrival.
- Visitors should follow all notices, directions and instructions given by Center staff, docents, tour guides and security guards at ASHK.
- Please help keep ASHK’s facilities clean and in good condition, and do not deface or damage ASHK’s facilities, exhibitions or natural surroundings.
- Visitors should not make excessive noise, and avoid causing disturbance to other visitors to maintain a quiet and pleasant environment.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off in the Chantal Miller Gallery and Miller Theater.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the Chantal Miller Gallery and Miller Theater.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 at all times.
- All areas of ASHK are accessible by wheelchair.
- Animals, except for guide dogs, are not allowed at ASHK.
- Smoking is prohibited at ASHK, including outdoor areas.
- ASHK reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any visitor for misconduct.
- Luggage, carry-on bags, oversize backpacks and musical instruments are not allowed at ASHK, and cannot be checked in at the cloakroom at the main reception.
- Large bags, large umbrellas, and sports equipment must be checked in at the cloakroom at the main reception.
- Lighting apparatus and tripods are not allowed at ASHK.
- Oversize and jogging strollers are prohibited.
- ASHK reserves the right to inspect bags and backpacks upon entry into and exit of the Chantal Miller Gallery.
- Security procedures are in place for anyone entering ASHK with dangerous goods, including flammable substances, corrosive substances, noxious items and gas cylinders.
- Still photography at ASHK is permitted for private, non-commercial use only.
- Photography is not permitted in special exhibitions or areas designated "No Photography".
- Photographs taken at ASHK cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner.
- To avoid disturbing other ASHK visitors, wedding, graduation, portrait or cosplay photos are not permitted at ASHK.
- ASHK reserves the right to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or reproduce photographs of objects on-site.
If you are interested to do a photo shoot at ASHK, please contact:
- Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all areas of ASHK, except for the Chantal Miller Gallery. Sketching in the Chantal Miller Gallery is permitted only in Center-supervised tours or programs that specifically authorize their use.
- Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only in Center-supervised tours or programs that specifically authorize their use.
- The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens or water colors is not permitted.
- While sketching, please be mindful of other visitors and do not hinder visitor traffic flow at ASHK.
- During periods of high attendance, ASHK reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this policy.
Lost and Found
All lost items handed in and/or found at ASHK will be recorded and kept at the main reception for three months. After that time, items will be disposed of, recycled or given to charity. If you have left something behind, please visit the main reception or call +852 2103 9511.
By visiting ASHK, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary, you may be photographed and/or filmed during your visit and you grant ASHK a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright materials in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others at ASHK’s discretion.