The enjoyment of all visitors is of paramount importance to Asia Society Hong Kong Center (ASHK). Please note the ASHK guidelines to ensure a pleasant visit for everyone.
In light of COVID-19, we have been implementing precautionary measures to ensure the public's health and safety. As of May 19, visitors who would like to enter our Chantal Miller Gallery and Miller Theater are now required to scan the QR code at the entrance of these two venues, and present their vaccination record within the LeaveHomeSafe app to our staff.
- Visitors should follow all notices, directions and instructions given by Center staff, docents, tour guides and security guards at ASHK.
- Please help keep ASHK’s facilities clean and in good condition, and do not deface or damage ASHK’s facilities, exhibitions or natural surroundings.
- Visitors should not make excessive noise, and avoid causing disturbance to other visitors to maintain a quiet and pleasant environment.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off in the Chantal Miller Gallery and Miller Theater.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the Chantal Miller Gallery and Miller Theater.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 at all times.
- All areas of ASHK are accessible by wheelchair.
- Animals, except for guide dogs, are not allowed at ASHK.
- Smoking is prohibited at ASHK, including outdoor areas.
- ASHK reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any visitor for misconduct.
- Luggage, carry-on bags, oversize backpacks and musical instruments are not allowed at ASHK, and cannot be checked in at the cloakroom at the main reception.
- Large bags, large umbrellas, and sports equipment must be checked in at the cloakroom at the main reception.
- Lighting apparatus and tripods are not allowed at ASHK.
- Oversize and jogging strollers are prohibited.
- ASHK reserves the right to inspect bags and backpacks upon entry into and exit of the Chantal Miller Gallery.
- Security procedures are in place for anyone entering ASHK with dangerous goods, including flammable substances, corrosive substances, noxious items and gas cylinders.
- Still photography at ASHK is permitted for private, non-commercial use only.
- Photography is not permitted in special exhibitions or areas designated "No Photography".
- Photographs taken at ASHK cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner.
- To avoid disturbing other ASHK visitors, wedding, graduation, portrait or cosplay photos are not permitted at ASHK.
- ASHK reserves the right to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or reproduce photographs of objects on-site.
If you are interested to do a photo shoot at ASHK, please contact:
- Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all areas of ASHK, except for the Chantal Miller Gallery. Sketching in the Chantal Miller Gallery is permitted only in Center-supervised tours or programs that specifically authorize their use.
- Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only in Center-supervised tours or programs that specifically authorize their use.
- The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens or water colors is not permitted.
- While sketching, please be mindful of other visitors and do not hinder visitor traffic flow at ASHK.
- During periods of high attendance, ASHK reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this policy.
Lost and Found
All lost items handed in and/or found at ASHK will be recorded and kept at the main reception for three months. After that time, items will be disposed of, recycled or given to charity. If you have left something behind, please visit the main reception or call +852 2103 9511.
By visiting ASHK, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary, you may be photographed and/or filmed during your visit and you grant ASHK a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and display any reports, imagery, videos or other copyright materials in any manner or media, including the right to sub-license to others at ASHK’s discretion.
By registering for our programs, you agree to and understand that you may be photographed, recorded/videotaped and/or interviewed during the program, for purposes relating to this program, promotional purposes, and/or for other work of Asia Society Hong Kong Center (ASHK), including for archival purposes. By registering, you are granting ASHK a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and unrestricted right to use, reproduce, publish and/or display your image (film or photographs) and/or voice (video recording, sound clip or other formats), in any manner or media (including in websites, in newspapers, on social media platforms, in a report or on the television and radio), and the right to sub-license such rights, at ASHK’s discretion, to other global centers of Asia Society and other partner organizations/vendors with which ASHK works. If you wish to access your image/sound clip and/or no longer want ASHK and/or our partner organizations/vendors to use your image/ sound clip, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the program participant to communicate to our staff at the venue his/her preference. However, we cannot remove content that has already been published. By registering, you agree that published communications can continue in circulation and content may be stored by us and by our photographer in historical archives to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.