Dual Random and Public Disclosure Inspection Item List (Second Edition)
Measures for the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and local commerce departments, as well as developers and contractors that are central state-owned enterprises (CSOEs).
Offers measures to bolster supervision, protection, and education of Chinese workers operating overseas.
MOFCOM and Local Commerce Departments should determine whether overseas security entities need to:
- Develop plans to protect the personal safety of Chinese workers and their property and respond to emergencies.
- Implement rules and regulations to manage project quality and safety.
- Identify overseas emergencies that have not been properly handled in a timely manner.
Overseas Security Entities should:
- Conduct education and training on safety and emergency prevention for Chinese workers.
- Purchase personal accident insurance for Chinese workers.
MOFCOM and Local Commerce Departments should:
- Arrange for staff from labor service companies to receive training in safety, in addition to host countries’ languages, laws, religious beliefs, and customs.