Art A-Go-Go: Art After PartyVIEW EVENT DETAILS
With the success of the inaugural Art After Party last year, Asia Society Hong Kong Center is excited to bring back another party to celebrate Art in March. This year, our party theme is “Hong Kong in the 1960s.” All art lovers are welcomed to visit this iconic space for a night of live music from the 60s era, nostalgic traditional snacks with modern fusions, and free flow drinks.
- Food Night Market: famous Hong Kong and Asian delicacies to satisfy all taste buds: Satay, Chinese burgers, Hong Kong desserts, etc
- Traditional Hong Kong pastries from the 60s!
- Champagne for the first hour, plus continuous red and white wines and local customized Hong Kong flavour craft beer
- Gallery open all night for viewing of A Story of Light: Hon Chi-fun exhibition
- Live performances by local young talents: Kessay Chan and Hattrick
- Award-winning, Kessay Chan, will perform with his loopstation to the tunes of the 60s. Last year, he won the 12th Gatsby Creative Award in Music Category to represent Hong Kong to compete in Tokyo with other Asia Representatives. He is also the champion of the A Capella Championships 2018 Loopstation Category held in Singapore. Previously, he was the Champion of Student of the Year 2014 Performing Artist Category organized by SCMP, won several other medals in the global music competitions.
- Hattrick is the busking band formed by three talented young people from The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups - Jockey Club Tin Yuet S.P.O.T.. The members of this band are each born in 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. This time, Hattrick is looking forward to performing the Hong Kong 1960s Canton-pop and they will keep sharing the beauty of music to the public.
Join us now and get in on the fun!