U.S.-Asia Entertainment Summit and Game Changer Awards Dinner
Where the future of Hollywood and Asia meet
The U.S.-Asia Entertainment Summit is the most prestigious gathering of dealmakers, thought leaders and content creators in American and Asian entertainment. Founded in 2010, the Summit created a forum for Hollywood and Chinese filmmakers to discuss collaboration and quickly became the premier U.S. gathering of its kind. Now in its 10th year, this signature Asia Society Southern California event has expanded the focus from U.S.-China film to encompass trends and forces transforming entertainment more broadly and across Asia. The change reflects the evolution of digital technologies and the growing impact of filmed content, music and gaming from Korea, India and Japan, among others, throughout Asia and in the United States. Along with the expansion of the full-day conference, the evening gala has been rebranded as the Entertainment Game Changer Awards Dinner, extending the global Asia Society’s highest honor to the Summit.
View the 2019 event details here.
- Engage with high-quality speakers
- Gain valuable insights and market intelligence
- Network with entertainment industry leaders
Global industry leaders and artists are paving the way to define and embrace many of the emerging platforms with growing investment and a plethora of diverse content geared to key markets.
- Overview of Asian Theatrical Markets
- The World as a Stage: Soft Power and Geopolitics
- Marketplace - Selling to Asia's Two Giants
- Binge Frenzy: Streaming a Diversity of Content
- Alibaba and Movie Marketing Prowess
- Not Lost in Translation: Adapting IP Across the Pacific
- Emmy Winner “ARTIFICIAL” and the Reality of Interactive TV
- Building "The Happiest Places on Earth"
- The New Hollywood: Asians Behind the Camera
- The 'Rents from "THE FAREWELL"
- Game Changing Artist
05 Nov 20198 a.m. - 10 p.m.Now in its 10th year, we are expanding the focus to encompass trends and forces transforming entertainment – across all of Asia and beyond film to digital content, music and gaming.