Frequently Asked Questions
When is this year's event taking place?
Sunday, October 30, 2022
How can I attend this event?
- Summit: The daytime Entertainment Summit is open to the public. You may purchase tickets here.
- Gala: The evening Gala dinner is for sponsors only. Please contact Li Huang at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing a table.
What time is the event?
The schedule is as follows:
Registration 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Herscher Hall)
Summit 2:00 PM-5:30 PM (Herscher Hall)
Reception 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Taper Courtyard)
Awards Dinner 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (Ahmanson Hall)
Please arrive in advance as each event will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
Where is the event being held?
The Skirball Cultural Center, located at 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90049 (also rideshare / North Garage address).
The location is in the Sepulveda Pass just off the 405 Freeway, 2.5 miles south of the 101 Freeway. Traveling north or south on the 405, take the Skirball Ctr. Dr. exit and make a right onto Sepulveda Blvd. (www.skirball.org)
Where should I park?
Complimentary parking is available in the Skirball’s North Parking Garage located underground at the end of the main driveway.
Where should my rideshare drop me off?
- Summit: Please get dropped off at the North Parking garage at the end of the Skirball's main driveway. Please proceed to Herscher Hall for registration.
- Gala: Please get dropped off at the North Parking garage at the end of the Skirball's main driveway. Please proceed to Ahmanson Hall for registration.
Is there a dress code for the event?
- Summit: Most guests will be dressed in business casual
- Gala: Attendees will be wearing cocktail attire or cultural/national attire.
Is there a program available for the daytime Summit?
Yes, you may view the Summit schedule here.
Who else will be in attendance?
The event attracts dealmakers, thought leaders and content creators in American and Asian entertainment.
Will food be provided?
- Summit: There will be a coffee break in the afternoon.
- Gala: The reception will include passed hors d'oeuvres followed by a three-course plated dinner.
Can I post to social media?
Yes, please do! Be sure to include hashtags #asiasocietyla, #usasiaentsummit, #entgamechangers and tag us @asiasocietyla on any of your posts so we can see them.
Will there be media present?
The Los Angeles Times and Variety are the official media partners of the Summit, along with other global media outlets and publications who have been invited. Please let us know if there is press that you would like to invite. By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
How can I support this event?
If you or your company, organization, or foundation are interested in becoming sponsors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for volunteers to help out with the event. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form.
Who can I contact for more information?
Our office phone number is (213) 788-4700, or you can email us at email@example.com.