ASEAN 2017 Dialogues: One ASEAN, Safer TogetherVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Asia Society Philippines in partnership with the Presidential Communications Operations Office – Committee on Media Affairs and Strategic Communications (PCOO – CMASC) and in cooperation with the Asian Institute of Management, will host the inaugural ASEAN 2017 Dialogues, to be held on 16 June 2017, 3:00 to 5:30 PM at Fuller Hall at the Asian Institute of Management.
ASEAN 2017 Dialogues is a three-part forum and webinar which will discuss the three pillars of ASEAN and the Philippines’ Chairmanship this year.
The first of the three forums, “One ASEAN, Safer Together” will discuss key security issues in the region as well as challenges and opportunities for security cooperation in ASEAN.
SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS
- Usec.Noel Puyat | CMASC-NOC Chair of ASEAN 2017
- Ms. Suyin Liu Lee | Executive Director, Asia Society Philippines
- Asec. Hellen de la Vega | Department of Foreign Affairs
DISCUSSION I: REGIONAL SECURITY
- Asec. Hellen de la Vega | Office of ASEAN Affairs | Department of Foreign Affairs
- Asec. Raymund Quilop | Assessments and International Affairs | Department of National Defense
- Ms. Drusila Bayate | Assistant Bureau Director | Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
DISCUSSION II: CYBERSECURITY
- Asec. Allan Cabanlong | Cybersecurity and Enabling Technology | Department of Information and Communications Technology
- Mr. Raymund Liboro | Privacy Commissioner and Chairman | National Privacy Commission
- Professor Federico Macaranas | Chair, Economics Department | Asian Institute of Management
Registration has closed for this event. If you missed the chance to reserve a ticket, you may still participate online via the live stream and discussion, details about which can be found here. Please consider joining us for the second and third forums in ASEAN 2017 Dialogues:
"Business Beyond Boarders" will be held on 11 July 2017
"ASEAN Identity" will be held on 31 July 2017.