Location: Manila, Philippines
The Program Assistant is a key part of the Philippine Center of Asia Society as it holds responsibility for the successful execution of projects and events for the organization with the objective of primarily spreading awareness about the institution in the Philippines. reporting directly to the Program Officer and the Marketing & Communications Officer.
- With the supervision of the Program Officer and the Marketing & Communications Officer, lead ASP programs as assigned (all elements of program development)to fulfill the objectives of Asia Society in the fields of arts & culture, policy, sustainability, technology, leadership, business, and education.
- Provide assistance to the Program Officer and Marketing & Communications Officer in program development including conception, coordination, logistics, marketing, preparing program materials, documentation, and correspondence, create necessary post-event write-ups, and other program requirements where necessary.
- Collaborate with all staff in building a strong work environment through supporting the team in program events, promoting a culture of inclusion, and overseeing effective internal communications.
- Alongside the Executive Director and Program Officer, provide assistance to the ASP Membership Program.
- Maintain and update member and Asia 21 Fellow profiles and contact details, and other listservs.
- Ensure members and Asia 21 Fellows receive consistent and regular information.
- Support the development and maintain strong knowledge of Asia Society, its upcoming events, as well as features and benefits of the various membership categories to enhance the relationship with members and actively satisfy their needs and goal.
- Support the development of objectives and research-based strategies for prospecting and recruiting new members; identify opportunities and facilitate quality referrals and engagement to and from within the network and follow-up as appropriate.
- Support management of member life-cycle and communication.
- Responsible in coordinating all ASP products (e.g., Kulinarya) and merchandise.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director, Program Officer, and Marketing & Communications Officer as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations/Studies, Humanities, Arts, or other related fields
- Interest and background in international affairs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other related platforms and applications
- Background in collateral making an advantage (Canva, Adobe Photoshop and other similar applications)
- Excellent English language verbal and written skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit, with a high degree of confidence and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to set priorities, manage multiple tasks, take initiative and problem solve with minimum supervision
- Strong people skills; able to interact comfortably with high-level individuals
How To Apply:
Submit your (a) Resume and (b) Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (addressed to: Joy Alampay, Executive Director, Asia Society Philippine Foundation, Inc.). Indicate “Application: Program Officer” on email subject line. Applications with incomplete requirements will not be accepted. No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your application as received unless your email bounced back.
Asia Society is an equal opportunity employer.
For any queries, don't hesitate to reach out to us through email at email@example.com.