Asia Society Philippine Foundation Inc. is looking for:
Location: Manila, Philippines
The Program Officer will oversee all aspects of development, coordination, and implementation of public and private programs on a broad range of topics including policy, business, education, arts and culture—in the context of strengthening Asian and US-Asia relations. In coordination with the Executive Director, s/he will also help identify and cultivate prospective donors such as individual, foundation, and corporate donors.
- Develops program strategies that fulfill the objectives of ASPF;
- Implements day-to-day programming tasks to ensure smooth and timely execution of projects and activities (including conferences, special events, and other public programs in the fields of arts & culture, business & policy, education, and leadership);
- Establishes networks and maintains good relationships with key stakeholders and potential partners;
- Directs marketing and communication activities to strengthen the Center's presence and branding;
- Serves as liaison in programming concerns between the Philippine Center and all other centers of Asia Society;
- Assists the Executive Director in overseeing operations in the Philippine Center, by providing managerial and administrative support in relation to project planning, design, and implementation;
- Supports the Executive Director in fundraising activities;
- Participates in project monitoring and evaluation and review of ongoing and future projects, as needed;
- Coordinates with Marketing & Communications agencies or with colleagues assigned to fulfill this function;
- Represents Asia Society at public events and private briefings;
- Performs other relevant tasks as directed by the Executive Director or as instructed by the ASPF leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field;
- Preferably with corporate or development sector experience, with at least 3 years in project management, business development, and strategy;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies, including corporations, government, embassies, NGOs, academic institutions, and media;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and able to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks;
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit with a high degree of confidence and ability to exercise independent judgment and problem-solving;
- Interest and competence in or demonstrable capability to learn about Asian and international affairs;
- Outstanding verbal, written (including proofreading and editing), and overall communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with basic background of Adobe suite, Canva, and/or other graphic design/illustration/visualization applications/software (ideal)
How To Apply:
- Submit your (a) Resume and (b) Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
- Marco Antonio Luisito V. Sardillo III, Executive Director, Asia Society Philippine Foundation, Inc.
- Indicate “Application: Program Officer" on email subject line.
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
- Please direct all relevant questions/clarifications concerning this job description to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
- Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your application as received unless your email bounced back.
- ASPF reserves the right to request further requirements or information from candidates (including, but not limited to professional references, etc), at any juncture of the recruitment process.
Deadline of Applications: 15 September 2023
Asia Society Philippines is an equal-opportunity employer.