Responsibility and FutureVIEW EVENT DETAILS
2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Forum
This event will be co-hosted by Asia Society Northern California and the Chinese Enterprise Association, and supported by the China General Chamber of Commerce-USA. Participants include Chinese and U.S. enterprises, government officials, and international and local media. Speakers include executives from Box, PagerDuty, Silicon Valley Bank, Asian Liver Center at Stanford University, and more. The CSR Forum will be a valuable platform for exchanging ideas and discussing the theme of Responsibility and Future, applying best practices for social responsibility, improving the public image of participating organizations, and fostering cooperation among companies, government, and communities for social impact.
1:30 PM Registration & Reception
2:00 PM Program
- Opening remarks by Consul General Wang Donghua of Chinese Consulate General in San Francisco
- Remarks by Ken Wilcox, Asia Society Northern California Chair
- Keynote Speeches
- Case Sharing by Entrepreneurs
- Panels: "High Tech and Responsibility" and "Responsibility and Future"
- Panelists include executives from Box, PagerDuty, Silicon Valley Bank, Asian Liver Center at Stanford University, and more.
5:00 PM Networking
5:30 PM Buffet Dinner
More agenda details to come.
Marriott San Francisco Airport Waterfront
Junior Ballroom, 2nd Floor
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010