Location Seoul, South Korea
- Reporting to the Executive Director of Asia Society's Korea Center;
- Administering general executive office functions;
- Preparing agendas and all related correspondence for the Executive Director;
- Processing of reports; conducting research and providing analysis for reports; preparing materials, minutes, or meeting summaries as assigned;
- Coordinating and distributing materials and correspondences on behalf of the Executive Director;
- Troubleshooting and identifying ways in which to improve processes and procedures in the office;
- Handling the implementation, planning, and coordinating of special events and initiatives as assigned;
- Preparing and processing invoices, tax-exempt receipts, and other reimbursement claims;
- Serving as the main point of contact for the Executive Director by managing all communications coming into the office, answering scheduling requests, and managing meeting requests;
- Other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent;
- Minimum of two years related experience;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Korean and fluent level English preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Confidentiality and discretion;
- Prioritization of tasks;
- Multi-tasking ability and deadline adherence.
Executive Assistant is a paid position with benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, starting availability, and desired salary to email@example.com.