Crazy Creative AsiansVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Crazy Creative Asians is a business mixer and Pecha Kucha inspired evening hosted by the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles (CCCLA) in collaboration with Asia Society Southern California, celebrating the diverse and dynamic creative energy of the Chinese-American community in Los Angeles. This event gathers a wide range of independent creative professionals working in the fields of architecture, design, fashion, film, jewelry, publishing and photography that have challenged some of the stereotypes of Chinese-Americans as non-creative and non-innovative, particularly in the age of both material and virtual consumerism.
Join us to hear this collection of talented creators share how they have converted their creative passions and artistic endeavors into successful business ventures through a series of rapid-fire, powerful, and visually-compelling Pecha Kucha style stories and to mingle and network over delicious cocktails and canapes. Meet new friends, business partners, interesting entrepreneurs, and business owners, all across a wide number of innovative industries in Los Angeles!
Attendance is free and open to the public, but registration is required.
- Mina Chow - Documentary film-maker / Interdisciplinary Design Curator
- Katherin Gao / Kenneth Lu - Fashion designers
- Alvin Huang, AIA - Architect / Designer
- J. Glenn Kay - Fashion CEO
- Nicolas Lam - Film & commercial director
- Jennifer 8 Lee - Publisher / Documentary Producer / Emoji Activist
- Daniel Lee Postaer - Fine art photographer
- Jenny Wu - Architect / Jewelry designer
- Trina Yin - Fashion photographer
333 East 1st Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
For event details visit https://asiasociety.org/southern-california/events/crazy-creative-asians Sake Dojo 333 East 1st Street Los Angeles, CA 90012