POSITION: Administrative Assistant
- Education: Graduate in computers, business or any related streams.
- Previous experience will be desirable but not required.
- Technical: Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with other team members and external stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp workings of new software/technology.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to meet required deadlines and timelines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic experience and knowledge of human resources and other admin duties.
- Should be available to work full time as an intern, 5-6 months is the desired duration.
- Possibility of confirmation as permanent employee post duration of the internship (subject to the discretion of the CEO)
- Manage membership and financial documentation.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of existing database software.
- Manage programme records related to participation.
- Organizing and managing database contacts.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the complete application to email@example.com
POSITION: Intern – Donor Relations and Fundraising
LOCATION: Remote. The Centre is currently working remotely, and all programming and most communications are happening virtually.
DURATION: Three months with possibility of extension.
The responsibilities of the Intern will include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop an outreach and development strategy which includes an assortment of membership tiers and benefits
- Assist the CEO and Manager with prospect research on corporate/foundation leads and members.
- Assist with drafting of programme proposals for corporate/foundation donors.
- Draft thank you letters and other relevant correspondence for donors and members post meetings and programmes.
- Support drafting of invitation and membership letters to Corporate, Individual and Patron Members.
- Support in coordinating meetings and calls with donors and members.
- Calendar Management.
- Take minutes at meetings.
The applicant must possess:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in preferably economics, business, international relations or political science.
- A demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current trends in CSR and Philanthropy in India.
- Prior experience in donor relations, stakeholder management and business development will be desirable.
- High degree of proficiency in business communications, both written and oral.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural, multi-geographical and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of, development and impact focused work, and the work of international organisations.
- Team player; works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- A cover letter, indicating your interest and qualifications for the position
- A resume
- A writing sample (3-5 pp. max)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for interviews. No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in the position and Asia Society India Centre.
Asia Society is an equal-opportunity employer.