On Call Employment | Fellowship Opportunities | Endowment Internships |
Asia Society's core principles:
- We are passionate about understanding and connecting Asia and the world.
- We revere the tradition of excellence at Asia Society, and vow to uphold it in everything we do. We settle for nothing less than the highest-caliber work — whether in programs or operations.
- We provide a trusted, non-partisan space where both internal and external interactions are always tactful, respectful, and collegial. Collaborations are not just an occasional occurrence; they are our mode of operating.
- We work towards a common goal and are accountable to one another and our funders for achieving it. We craft our work to result in change and conscientiously measure whether we have achieved it, revising our work as needed.
- We believe that the best results can be achieved when we work across disciplines, geographies, and professions, increasing insights and creating opportunities for improving the world.
- We are intellectually curious and continuously responsive to emerging needs in the fields in which we operate and how we might best address them, making sure our work remains relevant.
While our work spans different disciplines, these principles apply to everything we do.
Asia Society is an exciting place to work. Join the team and live the mission by contributing to goals and objectives in one of the following areas:
- Asia Society Centers
- Asia Society Online
- Center on U.S.-China Relations
- Cultural Programs and Performing Arts
- Education and Leadership
- Global Business Development, Fundraising, and Membership
- Global Policy Programs
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Policy and Business Programs
How to Apply
For each position listed, please refer to the contact information provided in the posting. No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. If you submit your resume by email, please regard it as having been received unless your email is bounced back.
Asia Society is an equal-opportunity employer.
All job postings on this page are downloadable PDF documents that require Adobe Reader for viewing.
Download Adobe Reader.
Asia Society's Endowment for Educational Opportunity provides paid internships for promising undergraduates who might not otherwise be able to devote a summer to work at a non-profit organization. The goal of the Endowment is to give selected students greater knowledge of world affairs as well as practical experience in non-profit and Asia-related careers. The summer internship running over the course of 8 weeks will provide hands-on experience and insight on choices for fields of study and future vocation.
For paid summer internship opportunities and contact information on how to apply, see below.
Application deadline: June 20, 2014