Plan Your Visit
Asia Society and Museum
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021
General Inquiries: 212-288-6400
Box Office: 212-517-ASIA (2742) or https://tickets.asiasociety.org
The Museum is open Tuesday-Sunday, 11 am-6 pm. Friday 11 am-9 pm (September through June). Closed Mondays and major holidays.
AsiaStore: Monday-Sunday, 11 am-6 pm. Closed major holidays.
Garden Court Café: Tuesday-Sunday, lunch (and weekend brunch) served 11:30 am-3:00 pm (last seating at 2:30 pm). For reservations, please call 212-570-5202. Closed Mondays and major holidays.
$12.00; $10.00 for seniors and $7.00 for students with ID; free for members and persons under 16. Free on Friday from 6 pm-9 pm. Free Friday evenings are suspended in July and August when the Museum closes at 6 pm.
A mobile phone audio tour is included in the price of admission.
Admission is not required to visit AsiaStore or the Garden Court Café.
6 train to East 68th Street/Hunter College; F or Q to East 63rd Street/Lexington Avenue.
M1, M2, M3, M4 to Madison Avenue and East 70th Street; M101, M102 to Lexington Avenue and East 70th Street; M30 to Park and 72nd; M66 to Park Avenue and 68th Street.
Daily Exhibition Tours
Tuesday through Sunday at 2:00 pm. Friday also at 6:30 pm. (Friday 6:30 pm tours are suspended from July 4 through mid-September.)
Asia Society invites your group to enjoy a special experience of the Asia Society Museum. Plan a visit for groups of 20 or more adults and enjoy discounted admission price and personalized tour planning assistance from our expert staff.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please call 212-327-9237.
- Please do not touch the artwork.
- No eating or drinking outside of the Garden Court Café. No outside food permitted.
- Mobile phone use is restricted to the public telephone area of the A-level except when accessing the audio tour.
- Bags, umbrellas, and large packages must be checked while visiting the galleries or AsiaStore.
- Please note that our coat check is open to Asia Society Museum and Asia Society event attendees only, and only accepts coats and small packages. We will not accept luggage (suitcases or carry-on bags).
- Photography and electronic recording of any kind are not permitted anywhere in the building.
- No dogs are allowed into the building. No bicycles (including folding bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc.) are allowed into the building. Coat check will not accept any of the items mentioned above as checkable items.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- The Asia Society Museum is a smoke-free environment.
Violations of the above restrictions may result in removal from the Museum without refund.
Sketching and Copying
Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all galleries of Asia Society. The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens, or watercolors is not permitted at any time. Crayon, pastel, and charcoal are permitted only on Museum-supervised tours that specifically authorize their use. While sketching, please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy.
Please inquire at the Reception Desk for any assistance you may require. Asia Society Museum and its programs are accessible to people using wheelchairs. Wheelchairs are available for use during your visit. A limited number of assistive listening devices, headsets, and neckloops are available for most programs at Asia Society. Large-font audio tour scripts are available at the Reception Desk. Large-font exhibition labels are available outside the Museum galleries.