Building Pipelines of SuccessVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Ensuring Students are College and Career Ready
It is increasingly becoming clear that postsecondary students need more quality options in pursuing career opportunities and higher education. This panel will explore how school districts and communities around the world are developing multiple, versatile pathways for young people to allow them flexible opportunities for work and for lifelong learning. In this discussion, panelists will highlight successes and raise challenges for further exploration.
The forum will begin with a reception at 6:00 p.m. The program will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Tony Jackson, Vice President of Education, Asia Society; and Rebecca Kantor, Dean, School of Education and Human Development, University of Colorado Denver, will welcome the attendees.
Anthony Mackay, CEO, Center for Strategic Education, Australia, will moderate the panel.
- Tom Boasberg, Superintendent, Denver Public Schools
- Noel Ginsburg, CEO Intertech Plastics and Chairman of the Board, CareerWise Colorado
- Nancy Hoffman, Senior Advisor and Co-Founder of the Pathways to Prosperity Network, Jobs for the Future
- Andi Rugg, Executive Director Skillful Colorado, Markle Foundation
- Whitney S. Smith, Executive Director, Global Philanthropy, Midwest JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Public Forum is held in conjunction with the GCEN Denver Symposium on November 6–8, 2017, and is hosted by the University of Colorado Denver.
Related Events in Denver
University of Colorado Denver, Lawrence Street Center
1380 Lawrence Street
2nd Floor, Terrace Room
Denver, Colorado 80204
For event details visit https://asiasociety.org/worldwide-locations/events/building-pipelines-success University of Colorado Denver, Lawrence Street Center 1380 Lawrence Street 2nd Floor, Terrace Room Denver, Colorado 80204