The 2013 Asian Pacific Americans Corporate Survey is Out!
The results of this year’s Asian Pacific Americans Corporate Survey were released at the Diversity Leadership Forum and Awards Ceremony on June 10th, 2013, at Time Warner Center.
The results from this 2013 report indicate that Asian Pacific Americans’ message to their companies to do more is being heard. Participant feedback shows a noticeable upward trend in the areas of Diversity, Professional Growth, and Overall Satisfaction. As a result, companies who are thoughtful, do not take a one-size-fits-all approach, and customize programs and processes to support diverse employees simply succeed. But, companies should not relax and assume their work is done. As indicated by the results of this recent Asia Society Corporate Survey, these are just the beginning steps, and there is significantly more to do.
- Number One Driver for APA Employee Satisfaction: The Job Itself
- Involve APAs in All Aspects of Business Initiatives
- Optimism Wanes the Longer an Asian Pacific American Is in the U.S., but Not Entirely
- Ethnic Diversity in Executive Roles Impacts Perceptions of Career Growth Opportunities
- Gender and Ethnic Identity Influences Perceptions
- Industry Dynamics and Nature of Work Highlight Gap in Satisfaction
2013 Best in Class Finalists: Cisco, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dell Inc., Freddie Mac, GE, Goldman, Sachs & Co., IBM, KPMG LLP, Merck, National Grid, PG&E Corporation