Join & Support
Support Asia Society France to access a wide range of benefits:
- Engage with experts from across Asia to gain a deeper understanding beyond the headlines.
- Connect with others interested in the region with a wide range of backgrounds, in business/finance, arts and culture, geopolitics, or education.
- Access the global network of content and events produced by our 16 global centers including Mumbai, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Manila, Australia as well as in North America and in Zurich.
- Each center has its own board of trustees covering a range of interests.
As a Patron, you will get privileged access to:
- Our directory (opt-in model)
- Ten exclusive gatherings with expert speakers during the year, held outside of work hours (breakfast or after-work gatherings) - for you and a guest
- “Laowai lounge” and “Gaijin garage” parties (each twice a year) for former China and Japan expats to connect with fellow peers in France - for you and a guest
- Access to our Ambassador Circle: regular talks with Asia-Pacific Ambassadors based in Paris
- Patron and friends-only dinners and other functions and gatherings
- Invitations to sessions welcoming VIP leaders visiting Paris for lunch and dinners during the year
Amount: €3,000 per year
By becoming a corporate partner, your company has access to all of the benefits of a Patron and additional bespoke regular programs designed for CEOs, senior executives, or board of directors in the form of:
- Economic analysis and forecasts from country and sector experts
- Geopolitical insights from the Asia Society Policy Institute and invited experts
- Training sessions to build Asia competence for top executives
- Access fort three Patrons from your company
Amount: € 25,000 per year
Standard Membership Tier
Asia Society France’s basic membership tier
- Invitation to participate in all Asia Society France online community and content events and gatherings,
- Access to our Newsletter, connecting you to the global Asia Society network.
- Art - vernissages, and museum visits.
Fee: €100 per year, for three years
Terms: Three-year commitment, effective for one year from the month of joining.
Event Fees: Members are expected to pay event fees for third-party venues or catering.