Embracing ContradictionsVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Join expert speakers together with our invitation-only group of accomplished and influential individuals as we gather to discuss how France and Asia can "embrace contradictions" to navigate a shared global future.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Honorable Kevin Rudd, President and CEO of the Asia Society and former Prime Minister of Australia
- Alain Mérieux, Chairman of Institut Mérieux
- Fleur Pellerin, investor and former Minister of Culture and Communications;
- Seung-yoon Lee, CEO & Founder of Radish Fiction, Global Strategy Officer at Kakao Entertainment
- Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO of Sinovation Ventures, artificial intelligence expert, entrepreneur, and author
- Natacha Valla, Economist and Dean of Sciences Po School of Management and Innovation
We are a thriving community of global thinkers in France, Asia, and beyond. Our aim is to add to the conversation, raise new questions, and make an impact.
We will explore how to "embrace contradictions" in health, geopolitics, innovation, sustainability, art, and philanthropy. We will also discover the "quiet voices" of inspiring people whose perspectives are less heard.
Event participants will include French, Francophile, and Francophone individuals who share experience living in, or curiosity, about Asia. Participants are drawn from business the arts, academia, education, technology and government.
The event is held in partnership with INALCO (Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales), the longest standing University specializing in Asian culture in France at their historical building on the Left Bank of the Seine.
For event details visit https://asiasociety.org/france/events/embracing-contradictions For event details visit https://asiasociety.org/france/events/embracing-contradictions