The host city for this year's PCSI Forum is Los Angeles, California. Located on the southern coast of California, Los Angeles is not only a political, cultural, and economic center, but also a great example of an urban waterfront. For more questions about the Forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 28 Location - The Amy King Dundon-Berchtold University Club of USC
705 West 34th Street
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1541
Complimentary parking has been set up at Gate 3 on Figueroa, between Jefferson and Exposition Blvd. Guests need to tell the attendant they are attending the Asia Society-AECOM Reception to receive the complimentary parking.
June 29 Location - California Science Center: Wallis Annenberg Building
700 Exposition Park Dr, Los Angeles, California
Reminder: Parking is $15 cash only
We have set up a reduced rate at the Radisson Hotel Los Angeles at USC, at 3540 South Figueroa Street. To reserve a room from the block, please call in at 1-800-333-3333 and specify that you are part of the Pacific Cities Sustainability Initiative Group. Reservations must be made on or before June 1, 2017, and the room rate is $199.
Location - California Science Center: Wallis Annenberg Building is a 6 minute walk from the Radisson Hotel Los Angeles at USC.
Los Angeles International Airport is a 35-minute drive to Radisson Hotel.
1. Prior to departure, please kindly remember to check THIS PAGE for the most updated information. We also recommend printing the page for reference upon landing in Los Angeles.
2. Airport transportation: Los Angeles International Airport is a 30-minute drive to Radisson Hotel (where we have arranged discounted accommodation).
3. Hotel address: Radisson Hotel Los Angeles at USC: 3540 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles.
4. Location - California Science Center: Wallis Annenburg address: The Forum will take place at the California Science Center, a 6-minute walk from the Radisson Hotel. The address is 700 Exposition Park Dr, Los Angeles.
5. Sign-in: Please remember to sign-in at the Forum. Sign-in tables will be located at the front entrance to the opening dinner on June 28th. Subsequent days will also have sign-in tables located nearby the Forum venue.
6. Dress: PCSI Forums are business casual attire events.
7. Tweet: Join our online conversation with the Twitter hashtag, #PCSILA, and by following @asiasocietysf.