The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) is dedicated to enhancing the nation’s capacity for the teaching and learning of Chinese language and culture by sharing cutting-edge practices and examples with educators and policymakers.
To recall your memory, at NCLC 2019, we featured more than 95 breakout sessions in the following strands:
- China Across the Curriculum
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Partnerships and Community Engagement
- Program Models and K–16 Articulation
- Teacher Development and Sustainability
At NCLC 2019, the conference also featured Electronic Poster, Teachers Swap Shop, and Mini-Workshop in addition to the regular breakout sessions. We hope that such format help to provide more dynamic and varied experiences for our attendees.
2020 Session topics are forthcoming. Please check back for updates.