The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) is dedicated to enhancing the nation’s capacity for the teaching and learning of Chinese language and culture by sharing cutting-edge practices and examples with educators and policymakers.
The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) provides a high–profile platform for sharing new ideas and best practices in the fields of Chinese language teaching and learning, Chinese arts and culture, and U.S.–China educational exchange. The tenth annual NCLC is organized by Asia Society and the College Board and will be held in Houston, TX, April 6-8, 2017. The conference will focus on:
- building and sustaining quality Chinese programs at all levels of K–12 and higher education;
- cutting-edge approaches to teaching that incorporate culture, technology and collaborations; and
- best practices in the classroom leading to high levels of language proficiency and cultural competency.
Join us for the 10th annual NCLC and celebrate the growth of the Chinese language field!
- Choose from among 90+ sessions and workshops
- Hear from visionary speakers and thought leaders in the field
- Enjoy performances highlighting Chinese culture
- Sign up for pre-conference workshops and school visits to see local K-12 Chinese programs in action
- Browse diverse resources in the exhibit hall
- Network with educators in the field
- Explore the rich cultural offerings of the Houston area
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].