The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) is dedicated to enhancing the nation’s capacity for the teaching and learning of Chinese language and culture by sharing cutting-edge practices and examples with educators and policymakers.
Register for Early-Bird Savings
The conference will focus on:
- building and sustaining quality Chinese programs at all levels of K–12 and higher education;
- cutting-edge approaches to teaching that incorporate culture, technology and collaborations; and
- best practices in the classroom leading to high levels of language proficiency and cultural competency.
Attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Attend inspiring and informative plenary sessions with visionary leaders and provocative speakers from education, business, government, and more.
- Choose from a wide variety of 70+ sessions led by experienced practitioners in the following program strands: curriculum and instruction, partnerships and community engagement, assessment, program models and K-16 articulation, teacher development and sustainability, and China across the curriculum.
- Enjoy performances highlighting Chinese culture.
- Sign up for optional preconference events including in-depth workshops, and school visits to local K-12 Chinese programs.
- Explore the rich heritage and vibrant downtown of Atlanta.
Don't miss highlights of the 2015 National Chinese Language Conference.
For inquiries related to the National Chinese Language Conference, email [email protected].