Asia Society’s Asian Pacific Americans Corporate Survey launched in 2010 is the first survey to exclusively measure the corporate success of Asian Pacific Americans in Fortune 500 companies, answers the question on how companies create an inclusive workplace that promotes Asian Pacific Americans to corporate leadership positions. The Survey and Report also recognize best employers from the Fortune 500 in five categories:
- Overall Best Employer for Asian Pacific Americans
- Best Employer for Asian Pacific Americans to Develop Workforce Skills
- Best Employer for Promoting Asian Pacific Americans into Senior Leadership Positions
- Best Asian Pacific American Employee Resource Groups
- Best Employer for Marketing & Support to the Asian Pacific American Community
In addition, two other awards are given according based on the innovation and impact of the programs. Companies can be eligible for these awards by completing the company portion of the survey:
- Best Employer for Sponsorship
- Best Employer for Promoting Asian Pacific American Women
- (Global Award) Best Employer for LGBT Asian Employees
Best Practices Awards for Recruitment & Selection, Retention, Employee Growth and Advancement and Profit & Loss Leadership Development.
To see the list of 2016 winners in each category please click here.