Our work would not be possible without the generous contribution of our Corporate Members, and we are grateful for their ongoing support of our mission to foster Asia Competence in Switzerland.
A Corporate Membership with Asia Society Switzerland is a crucial tool for any organization with an interest in Asia. It’s a powerful resource providing privileged insights, thought leadership, business networking, staff training and development, brand exposure, and community engagement.
Asia Society offers the corporate community unique opportunities to interact more closely with senior business leaders and policymakers from Europe, Asia, and elsewhere.
Corporate Membership starts at CHF 25'000 / year and includes:
- Full access to all our Executive Roundtables and Briefings (up to 3 seats)
- Access to the exclusive Executive Education Program Asia NEXT offered in collaboration with IMD
- Free General Membership-level access for all your employees
- Invitation to our annual Jade Dinner, bringing together key decision makers from business, academia, and politics
- Custom programs and bespoke collaborations
If you are interested in a Corporate Membership, please contact Executive Director Nico Luchsinger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voices from our Corporate Members
"At Julius Bär, Asia was defined as one of our main strategic priorities early on. Today it constitutes such a relevant part of our global footprint that we proudly call it our "Second Home Market". As such, having access to Asia Society Switzerland's network and community of Asia-minded people and businesses is an invaluable asset. Since becoming a Corporate Member in 2016, we have benefitted from engaging with some of the world's leading minds analysing Asia, as well as forging valuable connections with peers in and beyond our industry."
– Christian Cappelli, Managing Director, Head Asia Switzerland at Julius Bär, Corporate Member since 2016
"On our way of further exploring Asian markets, becoming a Corporate Member of the Asia Society Switzerland was a very relevant and fruitful move. The density of expertise and experience as well as the quality of the global network is unique. Combined with many excellent and also joyful events, Asia Society Switzerland is a great eye-opener and learning platform for us!"
– Bruno Basler, President of the Board of Directors at EBP Global, Corporate Member since 2020
We thank our Corporate Members for their ongoing support and the fruitful collaborations:
Daruna Holding AG
Acqupart Holding AG
For more information about becoming a Corporate Member, contact: