Architecture TourVIEW EVENT DETAILS
These opportunities to see Yoshio Taniguchi's first free-standing structure in the United States will focus on the materials, influences, and ambience of the building. Guided tour stops will include:
- The Brown Foundation Performing Arts Theater
- Edward Rudge Allen III Education Center
- Elkins Foundation Water Garden
- Fayez Sarofim Grand Hall
- The Water Garden Terrace
Additional Tour Dates
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour. Groups arriving more than 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time should remain in our Grand Hall until tour staff and docents are ready. Latecomers may join the tour in progress.
- Tours last approximately 60 minutes and involve a minimal amount of walking. Wheelchair access is available throughout the building.
- Photography without flash is permitted for all current exhibitions. Photography permission for future exhibitions is dependent on agreements between loaning institutions and Asia Society Texas Center exhibitions staff.
Education and outreach programs at Asia Society Texas Center are made possible through generous funding from Karen Chang and the George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation. Additional support provided by the Friends of Education & Outreach at Asia Society Texas Center.
1370 Southmore Boulevard
Houston, TX 77004