Regional Cooperation to Build Asian Carbon MarketsVIEW EVENT DETAILS
On the sidelines of the COP25 summit in Madrid, Spain, Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI) in partnership with the International Emissions Trading Association (IETA), is pleased to convene a panel discussion on regional cooperation to build Asian carbon markets.
This session seeks to highlight the latest developments in building carbon markets in Asia and regional cooperation between countries, and identify specific opportunities and benefits of further cooperation – covering Emission Trading Systems (ETSs), offset projects, and other potential cooperative avenues. Opening interventions from speakers will be followed by a moderated discussion involving the audience.
For questions about this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof. Zhang Xiliang, Tsinghua University, China
- Prof. Seung Jick Yoo, Sookmyung Women’s University, Korea
- Sumon Sumetchoengprachya, Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization
- Kay Harrison, New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- V. K. Duggal, Asian Development Bank
This panel discussion is presented in partnership with the IETA.
IETA BusinessHub Side Event Room
Hall 8, Pavilion 8A08
UN Climate Change Conference COP25