Asia Society Philippines in partnership with Giving Tuesday Philippines brings a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Join the movement! Every Tuesday and every day, you can give some of your time, a donation, or the power of your voice to help the local community.
Every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give - whether it's making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger, or giving some of what we have to those who need our help.
The Philippines has suffered through several super typhoons in the span of a month and has battled through the impact of COVID-19. Countless Filipinos have lost jobs, homes, and loved ones in the salvo.
Help our kababayans pick up the pieces. Let's support each other. We are #InThisTogether.
Want to start helping? Here are some links to get you started:
1. RH-Care.info | A Directory of Hotlines and Donation Drives for #UlyssesPH Relief
2. AGREA | Rise Up and Recover
3. LAZADA | Rise Against Hunger
4. DOKYUMEDIA | Eco Kits for Cagayan
5. ANTHILL | Bayanihan Bucket Bag
6. ABEL PH | Donate a Blanket for #UlyssesPH Victims
7. Ticket2Me | Boys Love Loves Back