Asian Eats 2023VIEW EVENT DETAILS
Asia Society Philippines is proud to host Asian Eats, a food festival celebrating the different cuisines in Asia, this coming 28-30 April 2023 at the Grand Atrium, Shangri-La Plaza!
Asian Eats is a unique platform that spotlights the multi-faceted expression and celebration of the cuisine, arts and culture of Asia. It is designed to inspire visitors to make their next getaway an epicurean adventure in Asia and discover a myriad of exciting flavors, cultural and food traditions.
Taste and immerse your way through Asia in Asian Eats offering 10 different Asian cuisines, special cultural performances, and various activities during the 3-day festival!
- Philippines: TinDeli by Chef Myke 'Tatung' Sarthou
- Thailand: Thai Plate and ChaTruMue
- India: Flavours Indian and Mediterranean Cuisine
- South Korea: Kaya
- Laos: Ladies of the Embassy of Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Malaysia: Berjaya Makati Hotel and the ladies of Perwakilan
- Japan: Botejyu
- Vietnam: Em Ha Noi
- Indonesia: Bakmi Nyonya and Rumah Makan Padang Huang Jia
- Australia: Unitetris and Silverwave Corporation
- Highlands Coffee
Cooking Demonstration by Chef Myke 'Tatung' Sarthou
- The Korean Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
- Prof. Carlito Camahalan Amalla with the Tinampuso
For HSBC cardholders and credit card applicants, get a chance to pick a prize at the HSBC Booth.
Asian Eats is co-presented by Nutriasia, HSBC, and Shangri-La. Special thanks to KCCP, Austrade, and the embassies of Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Japan, and India.
Grand Atrium, Shangri La Plaza, Mandaluyong City