Young Professionals Group
Working as an arm of Asia Society Northern California, the ASNC Young Professionals was established with the specific goal of connecting a young, like-minded, Bay Area demographic in efforts to foster innovation and progress. The most prominent demographic in the city of San Francisco is young professionals ages 21 to 39, and the ASNC Young Professionals Group looks to involve these talented and globally-minded leaders in our initiatives.
Looking to build a strong foundation on which its members can develop professional relationships, networks, and ideas, the group caters its events to the aspiration and interests of young professionals through art exhibitions and performances, films, lectures, panel discussions, and conferences.
Young Professionals Group Membership $45
- Benefits for one adult
- Discounted or free admission to all public programs
- Invitations to members-only programs
- Free admission to standard ASNC events
- Discounted admission to premium ASNC events
- 10% discount at the AsiaStore online
- Unlimited free admission to the Asia Society Museum in New York City
As an ASNC Young Professionals Group Member, you are invited to a variety of multicultural events.
Recent events have included:
- Happy Hour in partnership with the Chinese Consulate
- Eat, Play, Live: Stories from Expats in Asia
- Film Screening: The Lady
- Asia Creative Collective Trunk Show
- Speed Networking
- Music & Mingle: New Asia SF
Ways to Join
ASYPG's Leadership Council is comprised of committed YPG members who guide and lead ASNC's YPG programming, membership and growth. To learn more about this group and to find out how you can become involved, please contact Laura Jenkins via the contact info above.
Center for Asian American Media
Asia Society Northern California