Manager, Email Marketing
Department: Digital and Communications
Reports to: Director, Communications and Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $58,500 - $80,000
Asia Society is hiring a Manager, Email Marketing to build and run our email program. This is a new role and we’re looking for someone who can write, edit, and send emails, while also leading a strategy. The right candidate can be an internal thought leader on email strategy, has experience running email campaigns using Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, is data obsessed and comfortable identifying and presenting insights, and is a self-starter constantly identifying new ways to leverage our email program.
- Run Asia Society’s email program, including developing strategy and editing and sending emails.
- Craft journeys and execute campaigns to improve the customer journey from point of acquisition to conversion and monetization.
- Manage email segmentation, personalization, and automation strategies.
- Oversee our internal Email Calendar and Email Performance Dashboard.
- Create a testing infrastructure to identify ways to improve our emails.
- Work with email writers throughout the organization to edit content and optimize it for conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years’ experience developing email marketing campaigns, customer journeys, and lifecycle marketing programs with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience analyzing data, identifying insights, and adapting campaigns to improve email programs
- Knowledge of integration design for data flows between systems
- Ability to interpret business needs and lead projects to completion, including tech integrations, project management, and reporting
- Basic familiarity with HTML/CSS
- A tendency towards problem solving, multi-tasking, and loop-closing
ABOUT ASIA SOCIETY:
Asia Society, founded by John D. Rockefeller the 3rd in 1956, is a global non-profit dedicated to identifying future pathways for Asia and the world which enhance peace, prosperity, freedom, equality, and sustainability. Headquartered in New York City, with 15 centers located in Asia, Europe, and the U.S., the Asia Society has a dynamic and impressive board of trustees of more than 70 international leaders representing thought leadership in policy, the arts, and education as well as in governance and philanthropy.
Asia Society is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that engaging staff, interns, and volunteers with diverse backgrounds enables us to better realize our mission of navigating shared futures.
Asia Society offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, a 403(b) retirement plan, numerous paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, self-development hours, and more. Please visit asiasociety.org/about/careers and click on “Employee Benefits” to view our full benefits summary.
Benefit package highlights:
- An HRA plan is available to supplement our medical plan.
- After 1 year of service (1,000 hours), Asia Society contributes 6% of gross earnings to an eligible employee’s 403(b) account, regardless of whether the employee makes their own contributions.
- Asia Society offers Self-Development time off, including Self-Development Summer Fridays between July 4th and Labor Day.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, all interested applicants must submit a completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A completed application must include:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- Links to relevant work (Optional)
- Subject line: Manager, Email Marketing
Asia Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.