First Friday Leo BarVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Free admission, fun, and culture at a unique after-hours happy hour
Kick off your weekend with a night of fun and culture at Asia Society's First Friday Leo Bar! The museum stays open late from 6:00–9:00 pm, offering free admission, exhibition tours, refreshments, late night shopping at AsiaStore, and more. February's edition of First Friday focuses on Japan, and features a special rhythmic performance by award-winning tap dancer Kazunori Kumagai and the innovative multi-instrumentalist and composer Kaoru Watanabe.
- FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION & EXHIBITION TOURS
- FREE SAKE TASTING & JAPANESE OKAKI CRACKERS provided by Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc.
- JAPANESE SENCHA TEA TASTING provided by Lucy Yung, Silver Needle
- DRINK SPECIALS by Great Performances
YUZU JULEP (Whiskey, Yuzu Juice, Gum Syrup, and Mint)
ROPPONGI HILLS (Sake, Lychee, Gum Syrup, Basil)
- "REFLECTING RHYTHMS" PERFORMANCE AT 7:00 PM
- ASIASTORE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
- DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIP: 20% off membership and free red "Leo" cup when purchased at First Friday
Free admission. Cash bar.
Exhibitions on view at the museum:
In Focus: An Assembly of Gods, through March 25, 2018
This exhibition takes an in-depth look at a large Chinese pantheon painting from the early nineteenth century.
Masterpieces from the Asia Society Museum Collection, through March 25, 2018
This exhibition features a selection of the finest artworks from the renowned Asia Society Museum Collection.
725 Park Avenue (at 70th Street)
New York, NY 10021