Updated note on June 23: We regret that the deadline to register for NCLC has passed. Due to capacity issues, we cannot open more seats for registration at this point. However, we will be sharing video recordings of the two Plenaries of Virtual NCLC 2020 on our website after the conference. You can check back on our website after the conference to watch the videos. Thank you!
Asia Society and College Board are proud to deliver the interactive Virtual NCLC 2020 to our community on June 24-26, 2020 from 10 AM – 2 PM US Eastern Standard Time. You can expect the same great content, engaging discussions, and interactive sessions on Chinese language and culture education that you have experienced at our in-person conference and so much more.
With Virtual NCLC 2020 with Hopin, you will:
- Participate in two thoughtful plenaries with field experts and leaders
- Engage in 20+ interactive, practical breakout sessions by veteran practitioners
- Meet exhibitors in the Expo Space to learn more about valuable resources for the field
- Meet other attendees through 1:1 video chats in the Networking area
- Join a global community of Chinese language and culture educators for FREE
- Share ideas with other attendees and directly with us during the entire event
- Engage in interactive polls throughout the conference
This virtual conference is FREE for general attendees. Moreover, it is not just another webinar. We are bringing the unique NCLC experience onto a digital stage.
How to Register in 1 Minute
- Go to the Registration page, and choose a ticket type that can best describe your professional role.
- Click "Checkout" and you will be directed to the next page.
- Register for an account using your first name, last name, email, and password. Click "Sign up. Alternatively, you may sign up with your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google account.
- Once you are in, you will receive an email confirmation (check your junk/spam box if you don't find it in your inbox).
How to Update Your Digital Conference Badge
Note: Your profile on this virtual conference platform will serve as your digital badge to show your professional appearance to others. We highly recommend that you update your profile and provide professional information accordingly.
- Upon registration, you will be directed to the event reception page (or you can always retrieve the link in the email confirmation).
- Click "Create your profile" on top of the page under the event countdown. Then please put your title and organization in the "Headline" section and upload your picture.
- Alternatively, after you log in to Hopin, you can access and edit your profile page in the upper right corner. You can also update your bio and professional links.
Currently, the Hopin platform is compatible with Desktop (web) on the following browsers: Google Chrome (highly recommended) and Mozilla Firefox. Other independent browsers that accept webRTC technology may be compatible but not work the best on Hopin (e.g. Safari). Explorer/Edge is not compatible.
For questions related to registration, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.