The 2020 NCLC will be hosted at the Hilton Orlando Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Optional preconference activities begin on Thursday May 7, and the main conference will run from Friday May 8 to Sunday May 10.
The registration fee includes participation in all keynote and breakout sessions, as well as group meals in the schedule. Please read the schedule carefully and plan your trip accordingly.
2020 Registration Fees
Early-bird (On or before Monday, March 2, 2020)
|Advance (On or before Monday, April 13, 2020)||$485||$525|
|April 14 or later||$555||$595|
**You must register for the National Chinese Language Conference in order to sign up for the preconference workshops.
How to Register
- Go to the Registration page, and click "Register."
- Create a user account and password. If you already have a login name and password (i.e., if you registered online for a past NCLC), you may sign in and begin the registration process.
- Sign in using your user name and password. Click "Sign In."
- Enter your contact information. Click "Save and Next."
- Select Main Conference and any pre-conference activities which requires advance registration and separate fee. Click "Next."
- Review your contact information and sessions selected in the “Registration Summary” page. Click "Next."
- You may choose to pay with Credit Card, Check or Purchase order, enter the appropriate information. Click "Finish."
- If your registration is complete, you will see a new page stating that your registration was successful. You will also receive a confirmation via e-mail within one week. If you do not receive these confirmations, please contact Registration staff for assistance at 1-800-787-7477 or e-mail email@example.com.
For questions related to registration, please contact Palisades Convention Management at 1-800-787-7477 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.