Voice of Youth (VOY) Project
1. Program Outline
Listening to the voices of the younger generation, the “Voice of Youth” is a program that supports students’ researches on diverse issues that impact both South Korea and the world. Presentations will be held in front of a crowd that consists of diverse personnel. Also, a certificate and research funds will be provided to those who complete their reports.
2. Research Topic (Topics can be chosen freely within the four main subjects)
- Arts & Culture: Research on various areas such as art, music, literature, and culture
(i.e. Globalization of Korean Literature from the Perspective of Korean Vegetarians”
- Education: Research on the leading country’s education systems along with policy suggestions
(i.e. An Education Model and a Logical English-based Education Model focused on the Fourth Industrial Revolution)
- Policy & Society: Research on East Asia’s political issues and domestic social issues
(i.e. North Korea, 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, and Peace)
- Business & Economy: Research on the outlook of the leading industries of the future and economic development
(i.e. The New Industry by the Fourth Industrial Revolution; World Economy and Asia)
- April 16, 2021: Deadline for applications.
- May 6, 2021: Selection process completed.
- May 10, 2021: Orientation.
- May 28, 2021: Deadline for revised research proposals.
- June 25, 2021: Interim-check for research projects.
- July 26, 2021: Deadline for final research draft submissions.
- August 27, 2021: Presentations and awards ceremony