Voice of Youth (VOY) Project
1. Program Outline
Listening to the voices of the younger generation, the “Voice of Youth” is a program that supports student research on diverse issues that impact both South Korea and the world. Presentations will be held in front of a crowd that consists of diverse personnel. Also, a certificate and research funds will be provided to those who complete their reports.
2. Research Topic (Topics can be chosen freely within the four main subjects)
- Arts & Culture: Research on various areas such as art, music, literature, and culture
(i.e. Globalization of Korean Literature from the Perspective of Korean Vegetarians”)
- Education: Research on the leading country’s education systems along with policy suggestions
(i.e. An Education Model and a Logical English-based Education Model focused on the Fourth Industrial Revolution)
- Policy & Society: Research on East Asia’s political issues and domestic social issues
(i.e. North Korea, 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, and Peace)
- Business & Economy: Research on the outlook of the leading industries of the future and economic development
(i.e. The New Industry by the Fourth Industrial Revolution; World Economy and Asia)
3. Program Details
-Deadline for applications: April 20, 2022
-Purpose: To provide an opportunity for domestic university students to freely engage in research on a variety of topics.
- Students currently undergoing undergraduate or graduate programs at accredited South Korean universities.
- Students who are able to write English-language reports.