Voice of Youth (VOY) Project
1. Program Outline
Listening to the voices of the younger generation, the “Voice of Youth” is a program that supports student research on diverse issues that impact both South Korea and the world. Presentations will be held in front of a crowd that consists of diverse personnel. Also, a certificate and research funds will be provided to those who complete their reports.
2. Research Topic (Topics can be chosen freely within the four main subjects)
- Arts & Culture: Research on various areas such as art, music, literature, and culture
(i.e. Globalization of Korean Literature from the Perspective of Korean Vegetarians”)
- Education: Research on the leading country’s education systems along with policy suggestions
(i.e. An Education Model and a Logical English-based Education Model focused on the Fourth Industrial Revolution)
- Policy & Society: Research on East Asia’s political issues and domestic social issues
(i.e. North Korea, 2018 PyeongChang Olympics, and Peace)
- Business & Economy: Research on the outlook of the leading industries of the future and economic development
(i.e. The New Industry by the Fourth Industrial Revolution; World Economy and Asia)
3. Program Details
-Deadline for applications: April 20, 2022
-Purpose: To provide an opportunity for domestic university students to freely engage in research on a variety of topics.
- Students currently undergoing undergraduate or graduate programs at accredited South Korean universities.
- Students who are able to write English-language reports.
H.E. Vu Tung Nguyen, Ambassador, Embassy of Vietnam
H.E. Maria Castillo Fernandez, Ambassador, EU Embassy Seoul
H.E. Eric Teo, Ambassador, Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
H.E. Akiva J. Tor, Ambassador, Embassy of Israel
Mason Richey, Senior Contributor, Asia Society Korea