To Bee or Not To Bee: New Zealand Manuka Honey Cream Pudding
August 11, 2021 – New Zealand Ambassador H.E. Philip Turner generously invited Asia Society Korea to share one of his favorite recipes and this exquisite dessert was showcased by the official chef of the New Zealand Ambassadorial Residence, Mrs. Gracy Mendonca. The pair showcased how to prepare New Zealand Manuka honey cream pudding. Check out their recipe for New Zealand Manuka honey cream pudding that will knock you off your regular routine for dessert.
Are you a lover of lemon and honey of the highest order? Well, flavor your honey cream pudding with Manuka honey and some lemon juice, for extra zing. Sweet and tangy, these desserts yield two textures — puffy and custardy — from one straightforward batter.
Eat healthy and reduce your ecological footprint at once. With #EatTasteLearn, help us promote a sustainable food culture that provides healthy cuisine to everyone without exploiting the environment.
- 575 ml heavy cream
- 2 heaping tablespoons of New Zealand Manuka honey
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 lemon rind
- 100 ml lemon juice
- Place the cream, Manuka honey, sugar, and lemon rind in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil, stirring till the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 min while stirring.
- Add the lemon juice, strain, and pour into 6 glasses or ramekins
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Serve topped with kiwifruits.