Asia Society Korea - Maekyung Media Group Joint Award 2018
Asia Society Korea and the Maekyung Media Group jointly established the ASEAN Entrepreneur Award in 2016 to recognize and honor business leaders in the ASEAN countries. The award ceremony takes place every October during the World Knowledge Forum in Seoul. Asia Society Korea’s partnership with the Maekyung Media Group has been so successful that we have agreed to launch another initiative together: the Asia Society Korea & Maekyung Media Group Asia Young Game Changer Award. This initiative will identify and honor young leaders around the world who are between the ages 16 and 35.
We seek to honor visionary entrepreneurs and young generation leaders who have:
- tackled challenges and opportunities;
- inspired, enlightened, and shown true leadership; and
- proven themselves to be innovative and dynamic.
The nomination form is attached. We will receive your nominations by June 16th, 2018. Our Selection Committee will review the nominations and announce the winner by July 13th, 2018. The award ceremony will take place during the World Knowledge Forum’s gala dinner on October 11th, 2018 in Seoul, Korea. Please send us your nominations to email@example.com.
For detailed information about World Knowledge Forum, click the following link: http://www.wkforum.org/
Committee Members of ASEAN Entrepreneur Award & Asia Young Game Changer Award:
- Dae-Whan Chang, Ph.D., Chairman, Maekyung Media Group
- Dr. Hong-Koo Lee, Ph.D., Acting Chairman, Asia Society Korea
- Sung-Joo Han, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Korea University
- Young-Chae Kim, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Korea to ASEAN