Slow Art Tour Virtual Edition│續章慢遊線上版
Next Act: Contemporary Art from Hong Kong │ 續章：香港當代藝術展
Slow Art Day is a global event with a simple mission: help more people discover for themselves the joy of looking at and loving art. In this virtual edition of Slow Art Tour, audience are encourage to spend 5-10 minutes to look at the artwork closely and experience the work, and make discoveries.
How to participate?
Now you can engage in Slow Art Tour from home. A series of exhibition videos are available on ASHK social media. Each art work is captured with details and narrated by the docent.
Each video is accompanied by artwork photos, prompts and questions to get you thinking more deeply and critically about the work.
Isaac Chong Wai 莊偉, Falling Carefully, 2020
- Imagine yourself at the gallery looking at the models of the artist himself. You walk around the models and look at every details on them. What are your initial impression of the models? 想像一下身在藝術館中看著以藝術家為造型的模型。你在作品的周圍遊走，仔細地觀察模型的每一個細節。你對模型有什麼印像？
- How do the three models support each other from falling apart? What do you think of each position? If they were real person, do you think they will fall eventually? 那三個模型是如何相互支持以免倒下？你覺得各模型的姿勢怎樣？如果它們是真人，你覺得它們最終會倒下嗎？
- Look at the hand drawings on the wall. What do you see from them? Can you see the cause of the falling? 看看牆上的手繪圖，你看到什麼？你看到他們跌倒的原因嗎？
- The drawings depicting the action of falling from the media coverage of protests. Have you seen of these protests from the news? 這些圖描繪了媒體報導中各地遊行內出現的跌倒行為。你有看過這些示威事件的報導嗎？
- There are different sizes and heights of hand-bars installed on the wall. What do they remind you of? 藝術館的牆上安裝了不同尺寸和高度的扶手。它們讓你想起什麼？
- Let’s think about your experience of falling. Do you remember the details? Your posture? The cause? The physical pain? Or the emotion? 現在回想一下你跌倒的經驗。你記得哪些細節？你的姿勢？原因？身體上的痛楚？還是感受？
- Have you ever experience being support by another person that you were saved from falling? On the contrary, have you ever fell down because of another person? How did you feel? 你是否試過因別人的支撐，而避免跌倒？相反，是否試過因為另一個人而跌下？你當時有什麼感覺？