Summer 2018 Interns
Are you looking for an exciting and fulfilling internship experience? This might be the opportunity you have been looking for! ASHK's internship program helps university students from all backgrounds to gain real-world experience by working alongside with ASHK employees. In addition, some of the interns gain academic credits for their studies as they join ASHK through credit-bearing partnership programs co-organized with local and international universities.
Internship opportunities are available for the following teams:
- Events & Visitor Service
- External Affairs
- Human Resources
- Gallery & Exhibition
- Programs (Arts & Culture)
- Programs (Business & Policy)
- Strategic Development & Membership
- We accept applications throughout the year, and opportunities are available on a full or part-time basis depending on the team to which you are applying for.
- University student aged 18 or above;
- Holder of the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card or possess a valid visa permitting internship in Hong Kong; and
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about our values and mission.
- Unpaid with allowance for each work day.
- If you are a motivated student seeking a unique internship opportunity in a dynamic environment, we look forward to your application. Please send your application with resume to email@example.com.
Our former interns have a lot to say about their experience at ASHK. Click here to read their stories.