Global Ed Explorer
Global Ed Explorer is an affordable and engaging way to give educators access to the Center for Global Education’s renowned global competence content. All of our high-quality, research-based resources are delivered through a convenient and easy-to-use online platform. With a single subscription to Global Ed Explorer, schools and organizations can provide educators with individual logins so they can set their own account preferences, customize notifications, and save and “favorite” content. Educators from subscribing schools can log in any time, find resources, tools, and examples that suit their lesson planning, search the platform for ideas and inspiration, and meet and collaborate with like-minded educators.
• Globally focused classroom activities
• Frameworks to help integrate global issues into existing curriculum in all academic subjects
• Project-based learning design guides to build students’ global competence
• Learning progressions aligned with academic standards and the OECD definition of global competence
• Assessment tools to provide feedback and support students as they develop global competence
New content is regularly added to our growing library of resources.