Asia Society is the leading educational organization dedicated to promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among peoples, leaders and institutions of Asia and the United States in a global context. Across the fields of arts, business, culture, education, and policy, the Society provides insight, generates ideas, and promotes collaboration to address present challenges and create a shared future.
We carry out our mission in the following ways:
- We conceive key projects and connect relevant people to help catalyze appropriate action.
- We educate our members and the public at large by analyzing and disseminating information.
- We promote mutual understanding and trust as a foundation for effective partnerships.
- We enhance the value of our work by drawing on multiple national and disciplinary perspectives.
- We act as a catalyst for ideas, relationships, and collaborative action that transcend borders and engage leaders, institutions, and the public.
- We produce work of high quality that is non-partisan in nature and that provides insight and ideas to address shared challenges.