Monday, June 11, 2012
Forum: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Awards Ceremony and Reception: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Hosted by Time Warner
One Time Warner Center, NY
(Entrance on 58th Street between 8th and 9th Avenue)
About The 2012 Diversity Leadership Forum
The 4th annual Asia Society Diversity Leadership Forum turns the spotlight on key Diversity and Inclusion issues in both the U.S. and Asia. The U.S. track explores Asian Americans in the talent and consumer marketplace. The Global Asian track looks at how the competition for talent affects Asians and companies in Asia. Both tracks examine how cultural competency is a critical, foundational skill for innovation and growth.
The theme for the 2012 Forum is: Linking the U.S. and Asia: Innovating Diversity & Inclusion Practices for the Global talent market”
The Forum provides a vital platform for businesses to discuss current corporate diversity issues facing Asian professionals and global market factors impacting businesses today. The one-day forum of interactive workshops is highlighted by the Annual Diversity Awards Ceremony, which recognizes companies that are at the forefront in promoting Asian Pacific American leaders and global diversity.
This one-day conference will feature:
- Ground-breaking research results from the 2011 Asian Pacific Americans (APA) Corporate Survey, an annual study that examines barriers to and best practices for career advancement of APAs
- Keynote and Plenary Session Presentations featuring executives from global Fortune 1000 companies
- Small group discussion tracks featuring relevant Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) topics and best practices
- Networking opportunities with organizations and professionals dedicated to the D&I journey
- Conference topics highlighting the latest global talent practices, leveraging Asian Employee Resource Groups (ERG), developing Asian leadership and aligning D&I initiatives with business strategies.
Each year, the Forum attracts CEOs, CDOs, COOs, Asian ERG Leadership and Executive Advisors, Business Managers of Fortune 1000 companies and Diversity and Inclusion Managers, Educators and Consultants. Bringing these engaged people together in one room is made possible by dedicated and generous corporate sponsors.