Treat your guests to an experience they will never forget — choose Asia Society Texas Center for your next event. The Texas Center offers versatile spaces and a warm, intimate atmosphere, making it one of Houston's premier event facilities.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
- Convenient, secure parking
Diverse, flexible spaces
- 273-seat Brown Foundation Performing Arts Theater
- 3,874-square-foot Fayez Sarofim Grand Hall
- 3,000-square-foot Edward Rudge Allen III Education Center
- 1,628-square-foot Water Garden Terrace overlooking Elkins Foundation Water Garden
- Spacious Festival Lawn
- Kitchen preparation for banquets and luncheons
Services and Features
Our professional Texas Center staff will work closely with you to ensure a successful event.
Our exclusive, full-service caterer knows Texas Center policies and procedures, making your event planning effortless.
- Viewing of Asia Society Texas Center's rental spaces is available by appointment only, Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Capacities indicated do not take into account additional setup requirements such as space for audio-visual equipment, buffet tables, head tables, stages, or dance floors.
- Some venues are not available for rent during public hours.
- For regulations, please review Asia Society Texas Center's Rental Policy and Procedures prior to facility rental.
- For audio-visual equipment and professional staffing needs, please see the Facility Rental Senior Manager.
- Prices are subject to change.
Space Rental Inquiries and Bookings
Facility Rental Senior Manager
Facility Rental Manager
For additional views of Asia Society Texas Center, visit our About the Building page.