Membership allows individuals, families, young professionals, seniors, teachers, and students unique opportunities to experience the world and their community in a new way. Join online now »
If you wish to join by mail, click here to download the membership form.
Benefits of Membership
All benefits of Asia Society Texas Center membership are valid for one year upon joining. Use the form linked above or simple online payment below to begin your journey. All members receive:
- Reduced ticket price to all public programs (an annual savings of $50 to $100)
- Free admission to all gallery exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only events
- Reciprocal benefits at ten other Asia Society centers worldwide, including Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Manila, Mumbai, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai, Seoul, Sydney, and Washington, D.C.
Member Perks Program
Explore Houston’s rich cultural diversity with Asia Society Texas Center’s Member Perks Program. Show your Asia Society membership card and enjoy special offers from local participating partners, including arts and education, restaurants, specialty retailers, and service providers. Learn more »
- $50 Young Professional Membership (aged 40 or under)
- $55 Individual Membership (one adult)
- $100 Couple Membership (two adults)
- $120 Family Membership (two adults and all children under 18 in household)
- $40 Senior Membership (one adult aged 65 or older)
- $80 Senior Couple Membership (two adults aged 65 or older in same household)
- $25 Student Membership (please include copy of student ID with your membership forms)
- $35 K-12 Educator Membership (please include name of school)
- $50 University Educator Membership (please include name of college or university)
Memberships for K-12 schools, colleges, and universities are available. Please contact John McGarry, Corporate Engagement & Membership Manager, at [email protected] or 713.496.9906.